The new infinity pool among the olive trees is truly beautiful, with a large 20 x 10 meter stretch of water, overlooking the hills and vineyards.
Not only that: hydromassage area, area with shallow water for small children, solar showers and bars, numerous sunbeds and umbrellas, allow each guest to choose how to best enjoy their day between water, lawn and sky. Those who want to be more in contact with nature can freely choose their olive tree, under which they can lie down on the sunbed or with their own blanket.
The swimming pool is open from mid-May to the end of September, from 10 am to 7.30 pm.
For the Guests of the Relais, the entrance to the swimming pool with the use of the sun lounger is included in the price of the stay.
To limit the use of water, detergents and polluting drains in the estate, we ask you to bring your own bath towel.
There are not many umbrellas but there are many trees where you can pleasantly put yourself in the shade, for those who want it.
RULES FOR THE USE OF THE POOL
We really want to offer you an excellent service but, in order to do so, we also need your kind cooperation, following these simple instructions, aimed at ensuring the best stay for everyone:
- The Pool Bar is open from June to September from 12.00 am to 18.30 pm, with cold dishes, sandwiches, ice creams, wines and drinks
- The bathroom dedicated to the pool is located on the ground floor of building B. The door opens with your badge
- For the Health of all Guests, we ask you:
- to access the pool with clean shoes or slippers, and to always take a shower before entering the water
- not to enter the water with wounds or skin changes (warts, dermatitis, fungal infections)
- not to spit, blow your nose and urinate in water
- not to introduce dogs or other animals into the pool area and the water
- not to use glasses and glass bottles throughout the area
- to keep a distance of at least 1 meter from other Guests
- For the Relaxation of all Guests, we ask you:
- not to run, make noisy games, make continuous dives, scream, use fins, inflatables, mats, balloons
- to follow your children carefully, knowing that:
- children under the age of 12 must always be accompanied by their parents and scrupulously cared for
- children under the age of 4 must always wear a diaper when entering the pool.
- For the protection of the Environment, we ask you:
- to help us contain the use of water, detergents and pollutant discharges, bringing your bath towel. If you don't have it, at the pool bar it is possible to have the hotel towel with a deposit of € 10.00, which will be returned when the towel is returned.
- to store waste in our separate containers
- Out of respect for all sensibilities and for our work, we ask you:
- not to do topples and nudism
- not to enter the Hall or the veranda in briefs: cover up with shorts and a T-shirt
- not to bring and consume food from outside: the staff is at your disposal
- not to use the room linen in the pool. If you don't have a bath towel, ask at the Reception or at the Pool bar
We remind you that:
- The height of the water level is 120 cm.
- The pool is not equipped with a lifeguard.
- Borgo Romantico is not responsible for theft or loss of objects left unattended.
- Borgo Romantico is not responsible in any way for any accidents or injuries, which may happen to bathers due to behavior attributable to them.
- The service staff is authorized to intervene and remove those who do not respect the aforementioned regulation.
Wishing you a pleasant stay, the management and staff are at your disposal for every need.
Thank you all.